If you’re anything like me than you are probably a bit of a worry wart. I try to just relax but sometimes I get really stressed, even about little things, when they build up.
So, today I was youtubing again and I came across a TED talk by ZeFrank. TED talks are awesome so you should definitely check them out when you have time. And ZeFrank is a awesome former Youtube giant–you should check him out too. Anyway, at the end he played this great little song he wrote for a stressed out viewer. He had a few of his viewers send him clips of themselves singing so he could create a virtual chorus and now I want to share it with you. Enjoy.
In all seriousness I really love the soulful, earthy, and sometimes otherworldly tunes of Florence(Welch) + The Machine. There’s a peaceful vibe ,which resonates in most of her songs that you don’t get in a lot of modern music these days.
Do you remember the poppy 90’s hit song “Semi-Charmed Life”. Yea, it was awesome. We all jammed hard core to this upbeat and bouncy song. I know you remember it. Ok this song just goes to prove that we don’t listen to or care much about the lyrics of a song. It’s all about the beat baby! Check out the lyrics to this little ditty. The song’s about doing Meth and having sex. Did you know that?
Just in time for the Christmas Holiday, I’m gonna give you a present. Here are the 6 best pump-me-up-for-some-gift-giving Classic, Religous, Oldies, and Modern Christmas songs. There are so many to mention, but I tried to narrow it down to most memorable. Hope your favorites are on here.
6. Twelve Days of Christmas
5. Frosty the Snowman
4. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
3. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
2. Sleigh Ride
1. We Wish You a Merry Christmas!
6. O Holy Night
5. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
4. Mary Did You Know?
3. Ding Dong Merrily on High
2. We Three Kings
1. Silent Night
6. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus-The Jackson Five
5. Blue Christmas- Elvis Presley
4. Little Saint Nick- The Beach Boys
3. Santa Claus is Coming to Town- Jackson Five
2. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
1. Feliz Navidad- Jose Feliciano
6.Great Big Sleigh- The Killers (The rocker’s version of a Christmas song. I jam to this every year!)
5. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)- Mariah Carey
4. Santa Can You Hear Me?- Britney Spears
3. Jingle Bell Rock
2. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
1. All I Want for Christmas is You- Mariah Carey (This is my all time favorite!!I could listen to it even when its not Christmas!)
Honorably Hilarious Mentions:
Grandma Got Ran Over By a Reindeer
Don’t Shoot me Santa Claus (Another Killers song)
I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas
The Hanukah Song (Adam Sandler is a Jewish God!! Tehe)
Merry Christmas from the Blowholes!!
I heard this new song from Train on the radio while driving to school and just had to share it. Its a feel-good diddy that will have you singing and dancing just like I did. I’m not sure how long its been out, but I’m thinking not long since I listen to the radio a lot since I’m a commuter and this was the first I’ve heard it. Tell me what you think. The video includes lyrics, which are hilarious.